Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Analizing A Blog

I looked through a few profiles from the class and i decided to analize Mitzi C's profile. I chose her's because to me it stood out and had a more proffecional feel to it. When she does her blogging it is apparent that she takes time in what she does because most of them are pretty lengthy. Also while writing her blogs they seem like they are set up neatly and some have paragraphing in them. I know as far as myself when i post my blogs i just post one large paragraph and dont really set up my ideas very well. At least that is how it seems when i compare mine to Mitzi's. As far as Mitzi's color schemes, they all fit well on her page and none of the colors clash. She pretty much only has green, and black and white. I suppose she wants people to get the impression that she is a fairly serious person and takes her work seriously. I assume that she always puts a lot of time and effort into her work. As for her personality that may be different than the blogs that she posts. Her blogs also make me think that she is a very tidy person and likes to keep her things together and in order. All in all, she's done well on her page and I enjoyed analizing it.

No comments: